Hey pals! If you’ve followed our social media pages (and if not – you can find links on this website!) then you know that I like to do semi-regular posts about horror-inspired makeup looks, SFX, and various planned and unintentional cosplays.
We thought it would be fun to share a little bit more of the behind-the-scenes information on the creation of these looks here on our website. Our hope is to be able to share these on a weekly basis, switching between the 3 topics regularly.
In honor of the impending release of the new Scream entry, this week’s horror-inspired makeup look is based on Ghostface.
Inspired by the iconic mask, I wanted to do an exaggerated eye, lip, and contour.
Some of the looks I do are more casually wearable than others. This week probably leans more toward an editorial style, because I knew we would be sitting around the house and watching movies. But would I wash my face if we needed to run to the store unexpectedly? Probably not.
Will I do another dramatic wing when we head out for opening weekend? Most likely.
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Hard Candy Glamouflage concealer in Ivory
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus foundation in Soft Ivory
- Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil
- Morphe 06CF contour and highlight palette
- Tart Amazonian Clay bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- NYX Control Freak eyebrow gel
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony
- LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sunglasses
- Hard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous longwear eyeliner in Almost White
- Lorac Pro eyeshadow palette
- Benefit BadGal Bang mascara
- Ardell Lashgrip
- Kiss lash Couture in Gala
- Douce blush (sample – unsure of shade)
- Storybook Cosmetics Hunger Games highlighter in Girl on Fire
- NYX Matte Lip Liner in Dainty Daze
- Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit in Shady Witch